Friday, 28 June 2013

Would I recommend M...?


Yesterday I was told by our Site Supervisor that due to my comments on forums (homeone.com.au) and this blog, Masterton is getting few jobs that the clients are referring to me by my name and that he was happy, he (our SS) is in demand for other jobs in the area and outside his area.

So, basically my comments were helping clients make a sound decision and employ Masterton to build for them.

I say it again. I have had no major issues with our SS and I would recommend him (If you want his name, just message me). The issues has always been with upper management of Masterton.

So, thanks M for looking after me (NOT), by finishing off the job properly.

Rain, rain go away for a few days so we all can get some of our work completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment