Sunday, 23 June 2013

Final touches

We had the plumber come in on Saturday to install the forgotten spa motor. So now that's done, the only items left are the cooktop and the rangehood cover.

SMEG gas cooktop (nearly)

SMEG ducted rangehood (nearly)

SMEG Electric Oven

SMEG Dishwasher

Well we have ducted vacuum unit installed, but looks like they missed to place a power point for the unit!

No power point to run it!

I was aware so I kept reminding the Site Supervisor about the power point for our spa, but not knowing what this unit looked like and how it would be powered, I missed it too.

I now expect the Site Supervisor to come back and install a power point for it. I already paid over $1200 for it and do not expect to pay a penny more.

And finally, here is our new front yard statue, to conceal the rainwater tank service hole.


No comments:

Post a Comment