Two days and no activity on site what so ever!
No one has been on site on Monday and Tuesday.
I had couple of driveway concreter and landscapers come in to quote for the job.
Looks like the front slop is bit too steep to get the driveway done in any usable and ecstatic way. Slop to the steps is way too ugly. One option is to fill up the driveway till end of the steps landing, just below the first rise, then have a fall. The fall can be edged by hedges, followed by gentle, nearly flat lawn.
My basic hand sketch of the design concept.
Need to chat with our SS in this regards, but he is not available and not responding to my SMS or email.
I can just see another issue rising up and Masterton doing its own thing and later forced to rip out things back.
I'm getting fed up with their bad attitude and unresponsiveness to my requests.

No comments:
Post a Comment