Visited Saturday, and saw the workers going through the rubble and sorting the recyclables. I also realised that he is using his trailer to dump the rubbish and not getting a big dump-truck, saving money on my time! Hence the reason for such a long time taken to finish off the job.
Sunday, 14 October 2012
Rain but work goes on
After the arguments, they finally got their fingers out of their asses and started working, even under the rain. I guess the prospect of loosing $1000/day got them worried, and so it should, as I was not joking or just pretending. I was serious!
Visited Saturday, and saw the workers going through the rubble and sorting the recyclables. I also realised that he is using his trailer to dump the rubbish and not getting a big dump-truck, saving money on my time! Hence the reason for such a long time taken to finish off the job.
Visited Saturday, and saw the workers going through the rubble and sorting the recyclables. I also realised that he is using his trailer to dump the rubbish and not getting a big dump-truck, saving money on my time! Hence the reason for such a long time taken to finish off the job.
Labels:
Demotition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment