Friday, 12 October 2012

A Verbal Fight!

Yesterday I lost my temper and told the demolition people to cancel the job and get off the land. It has taken too long, it is unacceptable!

I found out from the council web site that they did not submit for DA until the 24/9/2012! They did not have approval until the 8/10/2012, yet they had already started work on the 27/9/2012.

I threatened them with Fair Trading and Licensing, and I was not joking. He rang me back and tried to cover his ass by telling me that council staff them up blah blah blah.

I told him, regardless, it has taken too long and it's got to finish. I told him, this is his last chance, come rain, hail or shine, I want to see the land clear on Saturday morning or I will charge him $1000 per day. I want Masterton to get the go ahead from me on Monday. Enough is enough.

By 6:00pm, when I visited the site, the excavator was there. Lets hope the job is finished today.



No comments:

Post a Comment