We are slowly settling in, unpacking boxes, buying more staff to replace the ones we are giving to charity (not sure how that works!).
The kids have their bedroom all set up. They do complain a bit about slow wi-fi internet. Maybe I should have put CAT6 in the bedrooms too. Oh well, I did run out of budget, as each extra point was around $180.
We are in the process of getting quotes for blinds. We are trending towards plantation shutters for all downstairs windows, and roll-down blinds for bedrooms upstairs. We'll see what they recommend.
Still to choose light fittings for formal area and bedrooms. Toilets and hallways will be LED downlights. Office and rumpus room will get rail lights.
I finally have an office. Slowly setting up my desk and music gear. Acoustic panels will be in soon too. Just got them off eBay for great price.
No comments:
Post a Comment