Thursday, 14 March 2013

We are at Lock-up!

This morning I received progress payment invoice for lock-up stage, and surly enough visit to the site, the main doors were in and locked! So no more access to the inside.


The main front door as well as back laundry door have old used door handles, I presume "workers lock".

I also noticed an extra water tap on the right hand side of the building just popped out today, not on plan. I'm not complaining!

Now that I cannot go in, time to inspect outside work.

Looks like at quite a few places some of the mortar has come off, like the one in the picture below, that needs to be re-done later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Congrats on lock-up. As to the mortar coming off, you mean that area just above the weep-hole? Yep, they'll fix that, later on I believe.

    ReplyDelete