Thursday, 13 December 2012

Second floor done.

Upon visit this afternoon, looks like the second level is done. I hope tomorrow we will have the roof thrusts done. I recall our SS mentioning crain coming on Friday to lift them up.




Internal plumbing in progress

Back of house


Kitchen island plumbing

Backyard outdoor tap

Hot water plumbing point


View of the hallway towards the main door.

Stairway (temporary steps)

Balcony and portico point

Looks like there is a small issue with the location of air-con ducting wall position. They have placed it in one of the bedrooms, rather than on the other side, in the upstairs living room corner. (see pic below).

I did send a pic and the plan to our SS and explained that this corner wall needs to move on the other side like on the plans. I'm sure he will attend to it before roof is installed or "it's too late".



No comments:

Post a Comment