Quit a busy day today.
I finally received the CDC submission plans.
Major change to our rainwater/storm water system. They have changed it from above ground tank to underground tank. I actually prefer underground, as it is hidden away, but it will add to the cost of our build. Estimated price change is from $8k to $12K. We just have to wait and see the costing in the final tender amount.
Got contact with "Your Home Consulting" for our electrical plans and options and asked them to email me the plans, in hope that I will be able to do the electrical via email and avoid the 3.5 hour round trip to Warrick Farm.
We have opted for LED downlights in the kitchen and family room. Everywhere else, just simple baton lights so we can replace them with lighting after handover.
Sensor controlled outdoor lights at the front garage. Two mote outdoor lights where the alfresco will be built. 2 double power points in every room and few lights here and there, as well as garden/driveway lights junction.
Expected extras cost: $3.5K


No comments:
Post a Comment