Well, our lovely bank home loan manager kindly informed us of how little we can borrow. very nice of him.
So we have to now give up some of the options we had opted to include. This includes the alfresco outdoor area. Gone.
Also gone the option to chose from upgraded range of bricks and roof tiles, so we are stuck with limited range of bricks and roof tiles. Just great!
But we are definitely having ducted rangehood to outside and cold water outlet behind the fridge (future proofing) for cold water and ice dispenser fridge.
After having visited the display centre yesterday, we have chosen for all walls to be off white paint. White marble benchtops with ultra-glazed pearl-white cabinets and very light wood-grain design for the kitchen bencktop (see photo below).
I asked the sales ref to include same brand microwave (Smeg) for free, so all appliances in the kitchen match. I hope/sure he will :-)
4/6/2012 Update: Looks like we will end up purchasing the matching microwave. Oh well, I tried :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment